american academy ophthalmology plaquenil guidelines AFS Fueling Services provides high quality, independent aviation fuel handling on behalf of airlines, airports and fuel suppliers. We provide a full service solution in regard to our clients’ fuelling needs including both on and off airport fuel storage and distribution systems.
AFS Fuelling Services has a full understanding of the requirements and responsibilities in maintaining aviation fuel systems, with a focus on safety, cost control, inventory management and a clear emphasis on environmental compliance and responsibility.
AFS Fuelling Services provides our customers with safe, efficient, independent into-plane fuelling services while. Our expertise and knowledge in this specialist field also assists our clients in the design, construction and commissioning of aviation fuelling facilities and related structures.
AFS Fuelling Services operates to the highest industry standards on Health, Safety and Environment. Our policies and procedures have been developed in accordance with the Air Transport Association (ATA) 103 Specification and the Joint Inspection Group (JIG) Guidelines for Aviation Fuel Quality Control & Operating Procedures.
- Into plane fuelling
- Maintenance and operations (M&O) of fuel systems
- Fuelling of all types of aircraft with fixed hydrant cart, hydrant trucks and tanker trucks
- GSE Fuel Supplier
- GSE Refuelling Services
- GSE Maintenance
- Rental Car Fuelling Facility Management
- Fuel Facility Construction Oversight
- Fuel Facility Commissioning and start-up
- Technical Audits and inspections
- Cathodic Protection Surveys
- Pipeline Management
- Jet Fuel Certification
- Fuel Consortium Financial Management
- Deicing Services
- Environmental Inspection and Monitoring Services
GSE and ULD Maintenance Services
AFS GSE and ULD Maintenance Services operates at over 45 airports in 13 countries, managing and maintaining a fleet of more than 4,000 units. Our commitment is to offer superior and consistent standards and dedication throughout our network, providing reliable, comprehensive, cost-effective GSE maintenance, minimising downtime and maximising productivity. AFS Maintenance Services is committed to working within the industry towards the research and development of efficient, safe, ergonomic and environmentally friendly Ground Services Equipment.
- OEM-defined work
- Engineering orders
- Post-delivery work
- All non-routine maintenance procedures of all ground support equipment found to be defective between scheduled maintenance interventions Repairs